Kamis, 05 Maret 2009

Boys&Girls

Last Tuesday after Quin (my bimbingan belajar) I decided that I don't want to go home yet because all of my friends were still there. Gue nggak bisa ngasih tau atas dasar apa kita ngumpul malam itu, yang jelas, lama-lama terjadi perbincangan seru tentang Boys and Girls. With all the differences and what we (girls) want from the boys.
It was really complicated, though, karena cara pikir kita yang berbeda-beda. Gue (yang selama ini nggak dianggap cewek) cenderung lebih nggak plinplan dan memilih untuk 'langsung tepat ke sasaran' dibanding sama anak-anak cowok yang seringnya 'pengen belajar' dulu. Huh! Mentang-mentang mau UAN.

Before I begin, I wanna tell you something about my Quin class. I don't wanna go to Quin at first because all off my friends go to INTEN, but my Mother insist me to go there and 'meet new friends'.
Later I met those crazy, freak, expressive, friendly yet really smart friends. Among all my friends, I always be the lazy one, until Nadia said, "Lo kalau di sekolah emang ngapain aja Rat?" yang gue jawab dengan, "Main-main."


Back to the Tuesday night.
Later that night, I gave one simple but really true advice to my friend Zaky ,"Zak, anggap saja lo ini Palestina, dan cewek yang lo taksir Israel. Yah nggak papa deh lo terlihat lebih kecil dari cewek itu karena emang harus begitu. hehe. Jadi, ketika Palestina merudal Israel, rudalnya kecil kan ya? Nah, lo tuh kalo ngedeketin cewek tuh tembakan rudal yang kecil tapi membekas! Biar dia nginget to terus!" woop woop! Bravo for dukun cinta Ratih!

Boys always thought that girls just see their physical appeareance until I told them that it's not true! I'd rather have a loving, kind, and funny boyfriend than the Edward Cullen face but a cheater bastard kind of guy. And I told them, unlike those girls I don't like flowers. Flowers are cheesy for me.
This make Aldi and Zaky said, "Heh! Kalo cowok yang lo suka bawain lo bunga gimana?" Hmmm.....?

There are more things that I don't remember, so I will stop now.

And also, hey to my Quin friends I didn't mention before: Irma Imbi Mireng Boga Nadia Onya Hesti Farizan

You know I love you guys like I love my best friends!

1 komentar:

Nadia Atmaji mengatakan...

seruuuuuu sekali spertinya ratt hahaha